Will Hale & The Tadpole Parade
Rock Concerts for Kids
www.willhale.com web site 651-307-3849 cell
Will Hale - Greatness Amplifier, Engagement Specialist, Experience Generator
Performance description: Click here for a printable Pdf version
Will Hale and the Tadpole Parade: Kids are the rock stars! When they clap, dance and sing with Will Hale, the king of rocking air guitar. Will’s kid tested, teacher approved concerts create a fun atmosphere filled with plenty of audience participation, excitement and energy.
Will Hale performs for 1000’s of kids every year. As a full-time kid’s musician since 1990, Will focuses on engaging kids in direct personal experience to gain useful life skills. Will Hale offers exciting concerts for kids and families, festivals, community events, daycares, elementary schools, parks and recreation, concert series, churches, libraries, private parties and any kid friendly event! Kids will enjoy Will's captivating music performances which include a friendly mix of festive drums, guitar, mandolin, and harmonica.
For all the details to schedule a concert call Will Hale 651-307-3849 cell or visit www.willhale.com
Will Hale & The Tadpole Parade
Rock Concerts for Kids
Kid Tested, Parent Approved, Teacher Recommended
“Anyone who has brought kids to a Will Hale show knows they won't stay in their seats. The local musician is known for interactive performances where children, parents and grandparents dance, sing and play a little air guitar.” Saint Paul Pioneer Press
“Will Hale is a top notch performer. His music is pleasantly refreshing. Kids and parents love to dance and rock along with their air guitars. Good fun for everyone!” Christy Novak - MN Children's Museum
“It’s fun to watch kids engaged in a positive environment with Will and The Tadpole Parade. his enthusiasm for music and children is contagious!” Brian Siverson-Hall - Past Executive Director (past)
MN Association for the Education of Young Children (MNAEYC) MN School Age Care Alliance (MNSACA)
“Will Hale is a true kids rock star. We often times refer to him as the king of the air guitar. I always call him first for all of our kids events.” Kelly Cochrane – President, SilhouettEvents
“Will Hale and his Tadpole Parade is always a hit at Mall of America. His air guitars really get kids excited and encourages them to participate.” Mall of America - Events Coordinator
“Will Hale’s concerts are amazing. We had a blast! A professional production, filled with exceptional talent.” Kirstin Wiegmann - Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
“Your greatest gift is how you get kids attention. They are involved and captivated in an instant!”
Thomas Maiello – Event Coordinator
“Will’s music is catchy and it is always the first CD the kids want to put on. It’s the best kids CD we have.
It is the kids #1 favorite. We listen to it all the time!” Crystal Vital-Schwartz – childcare teacher
“Will Hale’s concerts at our summer music series are always an unforgettable favorite.”
Minneapolis Parks & Recreation
“The kids absolutely loved it! They never stopped singing all the way home.” Kris Drury – Parent
“You are the antidote for being grown up.” Jeanne Birnkrant - Parent
“Engaging, absolutely fabulous!” Brenna Collins – Sunny Hill Preschool
“Will Hale is the greatest singer ever!” Ryan age 4
“Thanks for teaching us fun!” Oliver age 6
“Better than awesome!” Danny age 7
“He’s the coolest grown-up I know!” Jessica Buchta - age 12
Will Hale Artistic Accomplishments www.willhale.com
PERFORMING EXPERIENCE: CONCERTS FOR KIDS
1992 – Present: Over 150 performances every year. Festivals, elementary schools, parks, libraries, preschools, and community events. Including
• Overture Center Kids in the Rotunda, Madison, WI
• Sheldon Theater, Red Wing, MN
• The Mall of America, Bloomington, MN
• Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine
• Minnesota State Fair, Saint Paul, MN
• Orchestra Hall Day of Music, Minneapolis, MN
• Children’s Museums of Saint Paul, Duluth and Madison.
ACTIVE INTERNET PRESENCE: www.willhale.com and over fifty web sites sell Will Hale music, including Amazon, iTunes and CD Baby. Plus free music steaming of all Will Hale songs on Spotify and YouTube.
RADIO: 2002 – 2008 Producer and host Family Groove, a kids music show at KFAI radio in Minneapolis, creating valuable connections with national kids’ artists and publicists.
TELEVISON: 1992-94 Will Hale produced Full Circle, a children’s TV series.
February 2007 Winter in Wisconsin music video with Mr. Billy
Frequent concert productions for cable TV with many repeat broadcasts.
“FOOD THAT ROCKS” – by Margie Lapanja, Cindy Coverdale
A book of favorite recipes from famous rock stars including Will Hale, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Jacqueline Pierce, Ted Nugent, Joe Perry of Aerosmith, Sarah McLachlan, Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead, Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins, John Lodge of The Moody Blues, Alex Ligertwood of Santana, Brian May of Queen.
2009 Twin Cities Small Business of the Year – NDC Entrepreneur Recognition Awards.
SONGWRITING AND ARTS EDUCATION EXPERIENCE:
• 1997- Present Songwriting Residencies at Midwestern elementary schools.
• 1999 – 2005 MN State Arts Board - Arts in Education Roster Artist
• 2000-2001 Depot Outreach – Arts in Schools, MN Arrowhead Region
• Education Assistant 1993-94 and 2003 elementary after school programs.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS: www.willhale.com
• Broadcast Music, Incorporated (BMI)
• National Association of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS)
• MN School Age Care Alliance (MnSACA)
WILL HALE DISCOGRAPHY:
• 2017 Floyd Wallace - Legacy piano music produced by Will Hale
• 2016 Grateful Kids Grateful Dead themed compilation.
• 2016 I Love Water 60 minute audio of beautiful river sounds.
• 2009 Growth Spurt Live! A rock concert for kids with Will Hale and the Tadpole Parade Band captured live at the SteppingStone Theatre for a video DVD and live CD.
• 2009 Turn Away & Other Rarities A collection of previously unreleased original Will Hale songs
including rare demos, bonus tracks and new studio recordings.
• 2009 Instrumental Karaoke Soundtracks All of the favorite Will Hale songs without the words. Suitable for singing along, media production or just simple listening pleasure.
• 2008 Free Prize Two the second in a series of nationally distributed kids’ music compilations co-produced by Will Hale
• 2007 All The Best A greatest hits collection of 20 original Will Hale songs including the brand new tracks Falling Down, Rock Paper Scissors and Citizen of the World. Recorded with Tom Garneau (Engineer with eleven gold record awards) .
• 2006 Free Prize Inside First in a series of kids’ music compilations featuring Will Hale.
• 2001 Perfect World included on the ballot for best children's recording in the 44th Annual Grammy Awards. An enhanced CD with bonus mp3 tracks, sheet music, coloring art, photos and a song scrapbook featuring a glimpse into the writing process with rare original raw recordings and early lyric drafts.
• 1996 I Love Everything included on the ballot for best children's recording in the 40th Annual Grammy Awards. Also received recognition in the 7th Annual Billboard and 13th Annual Mid-Atlantic songwriting competitions. Featuring musicians, Dean Magraw, Marc Anderson, Jim Anton, Willie Murphy, Brian Wicklund, Dan Newton, Lisa Fuglie and Billy Mclaughlin, Will Hale percussion, vocals and all harmonica. I Love Everything and Perfect World were recorded, mixed and mastered by Tom Herbers at 3rd Ear Studio.
Rock Concerts for Kids